Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Alabama White Barbeque Sauce

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Happy Thursday!  Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  We had a bad storm (lost several trees in the neighborhood), and we lost power Tuesday night so I couldn't get a post ready for yesterday.

Today I'm sharing my recipe for Alabama White Barbeque Sauce. This sauce is the very best with grilled chicken, and my family likes to use it as a dip for onion rings, too.  I adapted my recipe from the Kowaliga white BBQ sauce served at Kowaliga Restaurant on Lake Martin.  It's easy to tweak the recipe to your taste.



 photo c02e9908-0e75-4d49-9cdc-8ca399aa715e.jpg


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

9 comments

  1. We are going to make this! We make one that is similar but it's loaded with lemon juice. I have no doubt my husband will love this. :)

    I hope all is well after the storm. It's been quite the year for heavy rain and winds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really good recipe RJ, I want to try it. Have you dined at Cypress Inn here, they have a very tasty white BBQ sauce they serve with chicken.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice change of pace for a BBQ sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds good. Where do you find pickled jalapeno juice? I will have to check to see if our grocery stores carry it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saving this! I buy Big Bob Gibson's all the time, but I had not thought to make it. This looks like it would taste about the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds delicious, but what is Creole mustard?? Just a spicy brown mustard, or dijon, or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yummy! I pinned it!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy that sounds yummy! Will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm...I am intrigued (and hungry)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram