Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Advent Day 7

Sunday, December 7, 2014


 photo 6d9d11b5-eae0-4fbd-b881-8f37bc8ce9a4.jpg


 photo 025798b6-c0bb-4ad7-99db-39c5a9be6719.jpg



Luke 1:18-25   New International Version (NIV)

18 Zechariah asked the angel, “How can I be sure of this? I am an old man and my wife is well along in years.”

19 The angel said to him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news. 20 And now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens, because you did not believe my words, which will come true at their appointed time.”

21 Meanwhile, the people were waiting for Zechariah and wondering why he stayed so long in the temple. 22 When he came out, he could not speak to them. They realized he had seen a vision in the temple, for he kept making signs to them but remained unable to speak.

23 When his time of service was completed, he returned home. 24 After this his wife Elizabeth became pregnant and for five months remained in seclusion. 25 “The Lord has done this for me,” she said. “In these days he has shown his favor and taken away my disgrace among the people.”



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

4 comments

  1. Love your Advent days RJ. What a great way to celebrate Advent!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    And a very fun day indeed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying reading the verses too ♥

    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now I have to try these bows!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram