Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Advent Day 10

Wednesday, December 10, 2014


 photo fa03ce36-e971-4c0d-8dc3-c438ace75b12.jpg


 photo 26bfc3b0-e7a9-490d-a1f5-ec0f2b0f658a.jpg

Are your gifts wrapped/shipped/under the tree?


Matthew 1:22-25  New International Version (NIV)

22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”).

24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. 25 But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

5 comments

  1. Nope. My gifts are not wrapped yet. They will be though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes...my gifts are not bought yet. I am that person in the mall on the 23rd of Decembre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some are wrapped and under the tree, some are sitting on the packing station (Lulu's crate) and some were ordered tonight and waiting arrival. I hope to finish up local purchases tomorrow so that I can simply enjoy the next two weeks of the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No gifts this year. We are doing a No Gift Christmas this year. Focusing on family, tradition, lights, beauty and especially the real reason for the season. Best gift ever that cannot be topped :-)

    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not much under the tree, some things are wrapped, but hidden

    ReplyDelete

Comments are friendly!


Hello!

I'm Ricki Jill. Welcome! I'm honored that you're reading my blog. I enjoy sharing my creative lifestyle @ The Bookish Dilettante. For more information about my blog, please read the Start Here page. Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you'll consider following me via email.

Follow me on Instagram